I recently worked with Microsoft, Avnet, and Enitsys/Agile360 in producing a case study on our choice to deploy Microsoft System Center 2012 into our organizations environment. With a solid and stable heterogeneous network foundation in our private cloud data center (Citrix, NetApp, VMware, Microsoft, Cisco), we came to a conclusion that System Center 2012 would be the best option for our particular infrastructure. We also wanted to make sure that we had a mechanism in place that when the time is right, we had a "facilitator" in place when looking into moving private cloud services into the public cloud with as much transparency as possible to the organization. A few key results we gained from Microsoft System Center 2012:
- All IT components managed through a single dashboard.
- Met growing IT demands without increasing without increasing administrative costs.
- Freed up IT resources to focus on more strategic, business-critical issues.
- Increased speed of service response by a factor of three to five.
- Provided a foundation to move applications to public cloud.
You can read the rest of case study here